Fall is such an exciting time. Cool crisp mornings, a slight breeze in the air. Apple picking and pumpkin patches. And aside from all of the pumpkin spice goodness, it also marks the beginning of birthday season around here, so it’s arrival is doubly exciting for our family.
Needless to say, we love everything autumn! We are so excited about new and old favorites and wanted to share our top five favorite vegan fall finds from this season!
1. Unintentionally vegan “Pumpkin Rolls” from Trader Joe’s. These delicious cinnamon rolls come with a packet of pumpkin spice icing, which makes for a perfectly festive fall breakfast. Or dessert. Or any meal for that matter. Trader Joe’s regular cinnamon rolls are also accidentally vegan. Another way to enjoy these are by sticking them in a waffle maker and eating them like waffles. Either way, you can’t go wrong with this fresh-out-of-the-oven goodness.
2. Toffee Nut Almond Milk Steamer from Starbucks. There are plenty of fall favorite coffee drinks out there, many of which can be veganized. But for a kid-friendly and caffeine free treat, we love these steamers. They are basically a steamed almond milk, with any added flavor of your choice. Toffee Nut gives you that perfect fall taste. You can get these year round, but they are especially fun to order in the fall while walking around the pumpkin patch. For an extra autumn feel, add Starbucks “Autumn Sugar Topping” and it will put you in the mood for all things fall.
3. Trader Joes Candy Corn Popcorn. Dare I say that these actually taste BETTER than candy corn? If you have a sweet tooth, you will definitely love these.
4. Dave’s Killer Bread Pumpkin Spice Madness Bagels. If you love pumpkin, these are exactly what you need in your life. They are absolutely the perfect fall food and I love the idea behind the company. Pair them with Miyoko’s Butter for a delicious, mouthwatering combination.
5. Califia Farms Almondmilk Creamer. In delicious fall flavors like Pumpkin Spice and Toffee Tidings, your fall morning brew will put you in the perfect autumn mood.
So those are our family’s top five things we are loving this season! I would love to hear your favorites in the comments below. Here’s to a fun season filled with pumpkin patches, hayrides and lots of Starbucks Steamers. 🙂